Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Post Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Daniel and Larissa arrived the Saturday before Thanksgiving around 4:00 p.m.  Sunday we had most of Greg's family for dinner.  I didn't do the traditional Thanksgiving dinner then because I didn't want to be tired of turkey before Thanksgiving even go here.  So we had a baked ham, homemade mac & cheese, homemade bread, corn, green beans (from Greg's sister), broccoli casserole (from sister in law), pumpkin cake, chocolate eclair dessert (sister in law) and spice cookies (sister).

Tuesday we took the girls to Entertrainment Junction. It was really pretty cool. Lots of trains and Christmas decorations and Santa (neither one of the girls were into the whole Santa thing).


 

 Lily and Dixie at Entertrainment Junction

 

Thursday was the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.  It was pretty warm at our house so the girls got to play outside, ride the four wheeler and we had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows.

Friday was Black Friday shopping and I managed to get done, with the exception of one gift, with Daniel, Larissa & Dixie.  I am pretty much done shopping for Lily and Greg.  I just have to finish April & Pete, get a gift for one niece and Greg's mom and I'll be done.  I don't know if I've ever had this much done so early.

I have my tree up, but that's all the decorating that I have done so that will be my projects for the next two evenings.  Then we have to get ready for a quick trip to Georgia for a niece's wedding over the weekend.

Have a great day!
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment