Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, February 6, 2017

Seed Catalogs, Greenhouses and Fence

This weekend we were looking at seed catalogs. Boy how I love looking at them. All the possibilities, hopes and dreams for the coming spring and summer. Looking at them just makes me want to get my hands dirty. The covers are beautiful and inspiring. I have been circling the varieties I want to try, and making plans of where and when to plant them.

I just love the front of this one in particular. Isn't it beautiful? You can request their catalog here.


Greg has ordered the plastic for a greenhouse and he and Daniel will be building it this weekend. Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling. We ordered heating pads and planting trays this weekend. They will have to build tables for the greenhouse. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as they get started on the project.

We had someone come and give us an estimate to finish all the rest of the fencing on the farm. WOW! Fencing is expensive, but at least it will be done. We are planning to purchase cows soon. So the fencing is really needed. Hopefully, it will pay for itself in the long run.

I am getting so excited for Spring!

Have a great day!
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment