Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Job

I took a temporary job last week. It was designing a Play Bill for a local theatre. It took me almost 29 hours to complete it. I worked on it all weekend and every evening for a full week. Last night I delivered it to the general manager and I am done! It was fun, but it took up a lot of my time. It was worth it, I made some extra $$$ for vacation and got 2 tickets to see Guys & Dolls. That should be fun.
This week I made a flower arrangement from my flower garden. I could not believe I got all of those flowers from my own yard. When we lived in the south I didn't have much luck with my flowers. They all seemed to swelter in the summer and I got tired of spending money on new ones. Since living here I have only planted perennials & herbs and I actually am getting some pretty flowers. I cut yellow, pink and deep red yarrow, lavender, mint & roses from my wild rose bush. It really turned out pretty.
Here are two of the prettiest things going:

Lily







Dixie

They are so beautiful! I just love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment