Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy

Things have really been busy at work. We had camp for the 4-H kids and Fair coming up within 2 weeks of each other. Both involve tons of paper work. The kids left for camp today so things have slowed down a bit for now.

I haven't been sleeping very well and that combined with all the work I've had and my treatment is due this week is leaving me very pooped!! My treatment will only be 1/2 of what I normally get due to the contamination, but I am thankful that God has allowed me that much. I hope this will only be for 2 months then back to normal.

Our garden isn't doing so well this year. It's just too cool at nights for the tomatoes to ripen. I have picked on mess of green beans and frozen 1 quart of blackberries. I have another pint or so picked and more to pick. I will decide later if I am going to make jelly or not.

We are overflowing with eggs. The chickens are great layers. We have been selling some and giving some away.

We will go to see April and Lily tomorrow night, if all goes well. We are trying to spend one evening a week with them. Lily is a very sweet baby. Last week I rocked her to sleep. There is nothing better than a sleeping baby in your arms.

I hope you have a great week.

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment