Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sorry

It has been so long since I posted. We have been very busy. We made a trip to Georgia to see the fam. and had a wonderful time. I will tell you all about that when I get extra time.

Today we are going to Louisville to have lunch with Greg's mom and continue to clean out her house. They have moved into assisted living and we need to get the house cleaned out so it can be put on the market.

I want to tell you a little about an experiment we are doing this year. After much research we are attempting to grow potatoes in a barrel. So far it seems to be working. We are at the point of adding more dirt & compost for the first time. I will post pictures and instructions when I have more time. But in the mean time if you just type in "Growing potatoes in a barrel" plenty of pictures are on the web.

Have a blessed day.
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment