Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, June 7, 2010

Very Upsetting

Please follow this link to read a very upsetting story about a farmer who has come under attack by the FDA for selling milk. Kendra's article makes me very angry that our government thinks it has the power and the right to determine what we consume. If they succeed in putting this farmer out of business they can do the same to any farmer. If you live in Missouri you really want to take notice.

http://newlifeonahomestead.com/2010/06/bechard-family-farm-under-attack/

I don't know about you but I think I am still capable of making a decision about what I want to serve my family and I don't know why the government thinks fresh milk is so terrible. People have been drinking it for years.

I want get into it any more, Kendra has done a wonderful job on her post. Please read it.

Mae

1 comment: