Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last Blog Post of 2013

I know there are still a few days left in 2013 but this is probably going to be my last post for this year.  This weekend the kids get here and I am off until after the New Year to spend time with my family.

It's hard to believe how fast the year has gone. It seems like yesterday it was January 1, 2013 and now it's almost over. But that brings us  a fresh new year and new opportunities to be better than we were last year, have more fun, spend more time with family, learn new lessons and try new things. 

I am looking forward to the New Year, sure there is a little apprehension because the economy doesn't seem to be getting much better, and there are always uncertainties about what the future holds.  I think God blesses us when he doesn't allow us to see the future. Some things we can always be sure of are, there will be sorrow, there will be joy, there will be hard times, there will be good times and He will be there through them all.

I hope you all have the Merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Mae 

No comments:

Post a Comment