Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happenings

Well, we have a new president. I can't say that I am over joyed about it. But I am okay with it. God is who sets up rulers and He is who takes them down. Because of this I am not worried. I kept thinking that I would be more worried than I am. I just kept telling myself that God is still on his throne, and I am still one of his own. He'll take care of me, no matter what. Today am at peace with the situation.

Please pray for my daughter tomorrow. She is having a c-section at 10:00 a.m. It seems our little Lily is growing and growing and growing. She was at 9 pounds on Friday. The doctors feel it is best to deliver her soon. I am excited, but it is kind of worrisome to think about your own baby have surgery. I know it is just a c-section and people have them everyday. But she is my baby and I want her to be alright. I guess you can only understand if your daughter has a baby.

Any way tomorrow I'll have a new granddaughter! How exciting!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment