Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to stop by to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am going to list a few of the many blessings that I have had recently to be thankful for.

My wonderful Husband
Our 30th anniversary yesterday
My 2 children that give me so many reasons to be proud of them
My daughter in law who is doing such a wonderful job raising my granddaughter
My son in law who is a good husband and a kind, loving father
My 2 beautiful granddaughters
My job
My husband's job
Our warm home
Plenty of food in storage
My 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 16 nieces & nephews, and all of their children
My husbands family
Knowing that I will spend eternity in my Father's house

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Mae

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. 1 Chronicles 16:8

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving Mae. We all had a lovely day together, my mother has been with us for a visit.
    Love and God's Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete