Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happenings

Today it is snowing. It looks like we may have a couple of days of snow this week.

Last weekend I created a Homemaking Journal. I think I am really liking it. It made it so much easier to get up, look at the journal and see what I need to be doing that day. I made a list of chores for the morning and the evening. They have to be things that can be done quickly, before I leave for work or after I get home. I work 7.5 hours a day and drive an hour each way. That makes 9.5 hours a day that I am away from home. You would think that my house wouldn't get messy since we aren't home. But we are home just long enough to make a mess. This week the house stayed fairly clean.

I also am planning a menu for the week and am doing a lot of the prep before I leave for work. That is really helping, also.

The new chickens are growing fast. We think we may have a few roosters in the bunch. We ordered only hens so I think I will have to call the hatchery. Maybe they can replace them when we order again.

I am attending a class on Photo shop tomorrow. I am really excited about that. Also, it's a day out of the office. There has been a lot of tension there lately. So that will be a little break.

Next Saturday we are going to take Lily home with us for the day. April is painting the inside of her house and needs us to watch Lily. That will be fun for us. I am going to make sure I have the whole day free so I can just sit and hold her. I haven't seen her for 2 weeks and I am really missing her.

Mae

May you have the hindsight to know where you've been

the foresight to know where you're going

and the insight to know when you're going too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment