Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, November 6, 2009

A Night Alone

Tonight I have the night to myself. Greg has gone to Louisville to check on his parents. His father has been in the hospital all week and is being released to a rehab clinic for a while.

It has been a really long time since I have had a night to myself. What shall I do?

I could clean and get the house in order so I don't have to clean tomorrow. Or maybe, I'll do some baking. There are several things I would like to make that I haven't had the chance to bake for a while. Maybe relax in front of the TV, take a long hot bath, read, get on the computer and do some work that needs to be done. Get the church bulletin printed for Sunday, do laundry, spend time upstairs putting summer things away.

It really seems odd to have an evening to myself. I can't decide what to do, maybe I'll do a little of all of it. Clean, bake, do laundry, put summer things away, watch a movie, take a bath and go to bed.

Sounds like a good plan.

Have a great weekend.
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment