Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bitter Sweet Home Going

It's that time of year again, when we take our vacation to Georgia to spend the fourth of July with my family. And as usual I am very excited. Excited to see my son, his wife and daughter, sister, brothers, in-laws, nieces & nephews and all of their children. Excited about all the fun we will have. Excited about going to a beach house later in the week to spend a few days with my son, his wife and Dixie.

At the same time the wounds of losing my dear sister will be newly opened. While I have mourned her for the last eight months, I have not had to really miss her, any more than I always do living so far from her, like I will when I get home and she isn't there. This will be a hard trip in that aspect.

But I am very blessed to have the family that I have and I know that we will cry together, and laugh together and we will get through the hard times just as we have made it through other hard times and we will come out stronger and closer when it's all said and done.

Even though I know this will be hard, I am still excited to go and can't wait to spend time with my family that I love very much. I look forward to spending time with each and every one of them.

No I will go re-do my makeup so I can go to work.

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment