Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, February 17, 2014

2/17/14

We had a fairly quiet weekend with more snow on Friday and then more on Saturday night.  Today it is raining. Hopefully, a lot of this snow will melt.

The 7Up Lemon Bundt Cake didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.


As you can tell, it stuck to the pan. Really stuck to the pan. It taste alright but it sure is ugly. Greg doesn't like it at all, so I can see that half of it will go to the chickens. I really like the glaze because it is very lemony but the cake itself, not so much.  I guess I will chalk it up to the recipes not to make again.

The 52 week money challenge is still going well. This past weekend I added $53.00 to the jar.

My new recipe to try this week is:
RANCH HOUSE CROCK POT PORK CHOPS w/ PARMESAN MASHED POTATOES  (link)

I may just make regular mashed potatoes but the pork chops sound really good and easy.

Have a great day!
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment