Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Free Day

We have another free day. Our church was cancelled because of the snow. Our roads here are pretty bad for older people to be traveling on. But the great thaw has begun. It sounds like it is pouring rain. All the icicles are melting and falling from the roof and all the dripping sounds like rain.

I guess this means I will get all the house cleaning done that I didn't do yesterday because I was babysitting Lily. Of course, I did get a few pictures. She is just so stinking cute! Forgive me for the grandmother babblings.




It was nice to spend the day with her and to help April and Pete at the same time.

I guess I should get back to the cleaning and preparing for next week.

Mae



MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT
AND NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE

1 comment:

  1. aww Miss Mae, she is beautiful :) She looks like you! How sweet! I really look forward to grandchildren :)

    Love
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete