Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Weekend is Here!

Finally, Friday! I decided a few years ago that I would quit wishing away my life. You know, not start wishing it was Friday on Monday. I have been able to keep to that decision pretty well. However, I still get really excited when Friday rolls around.

At my old job in Florida, my FedEx man pointed out to me once, when I told him the week-end wasn't long, that there are 48 hours in a week-end and I only have to work 40 hours in a week. He was right. Why is it then that I get so excited when the weekend rolls around? It could be because I get to spend so much time with my sweet husband, or that I get to be home (the most wonderful place in the world), that I get to have time to work around my house, cook, and do whatever I want. This weekend I get to babysit Lily, that is exciting, too. I will be glad to see her.

I think being excited about the weekend is healthy, but I still refuse to wish my life away. I hope you all have a great weekend and a happy Valentine's day!

Mae
May the grace of God’s protection
And His great love abide
Within your home-within the hearts
Of all who dwell inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment