Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whats Going On

I have been pretty busy at work this week, so when I get home I really don't feel like being on the computer. I have also not been doing very well at staying on top of the house work this week. This week end I intend to do a lot of cleaning, baking and cooking.

We do have to go to the court house this week end and see about getting a tax ID # to sell at the farmers market. This may be a deal breaker for us selling at the market. We will have to see what all this entails. I think we can still do well selling the eggs from home.

We sold some of our goats and have had one that isn't doing too well. We have given him shots from the vet so now we just wait and see.

I ordered the book "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day". The recipes look really good and I am going to make up a batch this weekend. I have tasted 2 of the breads from this book and they are really good. There is no kneading involved so I am excited about that. I just don't have the patience to knead bread for 10 minutes.

Maybe I'll have more time, and energy, to post more this week end.

Mae

“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”

No comments:

Post a Comment