Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Made Bread

I am excited that I acutally made a loaf of bread without the help of a bread machine and it was really good. I have enough dough left over to make 2 more loaves. I am going to make another one tomorrow night. I would do it tonight, but I have my treatment tonight.

I did put a pot roast in the crockpot so it will be done when I get home and Greg will not have to worry about cooking dinner. I know he appreciates that, he doesn't like to cook. He usually does make something really easy (hamburger helper) and I am gald he does. I just thought I'd give him a break this time.

We are changing my treatment a little this time. I will not be pretreated with benedryl. I will take Claratin 30 minutes before the treatment. I was having a reaction to the benedryl. I am hoping that the Claratin will not make me so sleepy and I can actually stay awake for the treatment instead of passed out on the couch. I also hope I feel better in the morning.

Have a great night!

May you have warm words on a cold evening,
a full moon on a dark night,
and the road downhill all the way to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment